A new version with a nicer background! Thanks to Mr. K. for the suggestion. Sorry that I used a photo of brushed steel. Don't worry, it is not real, and will not throw off your accuracy! To improve accuracy, always hold the compass level and turn slowly in a circle to calibrate it before taking any readings.
Compass V1.1 also has a choice of dials (called "roses" by those in the know). Choose one you like, or make your own!
Lot of photo attachments, with instructions on what to name them. You don't need to download the screen shot. Everything else must be downloaded and put into a folder named "Compass" (case-sensitive!) in the same location as the program.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 12:11 am
- My devices: iPhone X
Dell Inspiron laptop
CHUWI Plus 10 convertible Windows/Android tablet
- Location: Calgary, Canada
- SCREEN SHOT
- IMG_1367.PNG (3.03 MiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose8.png (195.53 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose7.png (98.86 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose6.png (73.16 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose5.png (166.96 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose4.png (418.76 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose3.png (279.54 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose2.png (168.97 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- rose1.png (222.76 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
- comp.jpg (748.84 KiB) Viewed 1112 times